tirsdag den 14. december 2010

*Hoşçakal*

well well, now im home again from Turkey... i've been home some days actually :P

it was 2 wonderful weeks with good and bad, ups and downs, men hallo.. Turkey? ;)
i was spending alot time with my girl Anna, and her boyfriend. Besides from that, then i also was alot with (S)... :) it was alot party, and alot sun actually!! just not the last couple of days, sooooo fucking much rain and thunder, i thought i was going to die sometimes haha! anyway again i'm still living and i have 2 legs and 2 arms and yeah everything hah :).
its crazy how many times i've been in Turkey now.. somehow i like the though. I'm learning the language more and more and i'll keep trying:D haha. Sure i'll be back!

this time i lost my phone... hhmmm well again i learned some more again! blame myself. So tomorrow i'll get a new LG touch phone:) yeeeey. Which my safety company pays hihi.

I also got a new piercing AGAIN hehe, this time in my tongue... finaly :P I SWEAR it wasn't easy those days after, retard for 3 days hahah. But now its good, now it's actually really pretty :) love it.

I'm so sorry for the bad update, jesus... i gotta keep it coming:D I have my days haha.

tomorrow there will come alot more, PROMISE ;) + pictures